– The Lumenis Desire is a table-top 805nm diode based hair removal system. Building on their time tested diode laser hair removal technology, the Desire is a compact system with three hand pieces: HS with a 22mm x 35mm spot size for large areas, with vacuum assist technology for pain reduction, XC with 12mm x 12mm spot size with chill tip for areas requiring high fluence, and the ET with 9mm x 9mm spot size with chill tip to treat small areas with high fluence.
Lumenis LightSheer Infinity
– Dual wavelength laser diode hair removal system. An 805nm diode and 1060 diode combined with three different spot sizes, the Infinity is able to perform laser hair removal on all skin types with unmatched versatility.
Lumenis LightSheer Duet
– Predecessor model to the LightSheer Infinity, the LightSheer Duet is one of the favored laser hair removal systems on the market. Equipped with two hand pieces- ET with 9mm x 9mm spot size and chill tip for small areas, and HS with 22mm x 355mm spot size and vacuum technology. The LightSheer Duet is FDA approved for hair removal on all skin types, but excels on skin types I-IV.
Lumenis LightSheer EC, EP, ET, XC
– All are 805nm diode laser systems, with different base units- EC is a console unit with 9mm x 9mm spot size, EP is portable, with 9mm x 9mm spot size, ET is a table-top console, with 9mm x 9mm spot size, and the XC is a console unit with 12mm x 12mm spot size. All hand pieces on these models have the chill tip, reducing or eliminating the need for numbing gels or external cooling systems. Models can be marked as 30, 100, or 400, indicating the millisecond firing rate. Please inquire with one of our sales experts to determine the proper model for your practice.
– A multi-platform aesthetic workstation. Can be equipped with one or more of the following modules- Universal IPL, Nd:Yag, Q-Switched Nd:Yag, and ResurFx. Perform everything from photofacials, to vascular treatments, to skin resurfacing, all with one cosmetic laser and IPL platform.
– The predecessor model to the M22. A combination of three modules are available- Universal IPL with switchable wavelength filters from 515nm to 755 nm, Multispot Nd:Yag for vascular treatments, and LightSheer 800nm diode laser hair removal.
Lumenis Quantum IPL
– A versatile IPL platform. Available in a variety of configurations, but primarily an IPL based system. Capable of 560nm to 1200nm wavelength treatments for all common IPL modalities.
Lumenis UltraPulse Encore
– By far the most popular Co2 laser on the market. Available with Active FX, Deep FX, Scaar FX, or total FX (combination of Active and Deep), this is the industry standard ablative laser, able to perform resurfacing, wrinkle reduction, acne scar treatments, and general scar treatments.
True on-site inventory. Comprehensive Warranty. Service Excellence.
Sentient Lasers is one of the few laser resellers in the industry to actually own our inventory. Many companies simply post a stock photo of the Lumenis lasers on their website.
Our post-sale support program – including a national network of service providers, and highly trained service technicians is unmatched in the used Lumenis cosmetic lasers resale market.
When you buy a used Lumenis laser from Sentient, you’ll get more than just a high-quality used cosmetic laser – you’ll experience the Sentient difference.